Find Your Fitness is a free, multi-sport program designed to encourage children and young people to be healthy and active. This program aims to reduce barriers to participating in sport offers an inclusive sporting environment.
Our program supports children, young people and families in the local Geraldton community.
What are the benefits of the Find your Fitness Program?
The benefits to children and young people participating in the Find your Fitness program include:
- Opportunities to learn how to play a sport.
- Opportunities to socialise and interact with others in a safe environment.
- Increased fitness levels through regular attendance and participation.
- Access to other community support services for children, youth and families.
Who is Find your Fitness for?
Our Find your Fitness Program is for anyone 18 years and under from the following community groups:
- The culturally and linguistically diverse;
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders;
- Families in the Geraldton community.
Am I eligible for any financial assistance?
Children aged 5 to 18 years may be eligible for the KidSport grant; a form of financial assistance offered by the Department of Sport and Recreation to pay towards club fees and to participate in community sport and recreation.
Our Find your Fitness Program operates in Geraldton, Western Australia. For more details about where Find your Fitness is located, please make contact with our Midwest Services team.
To join Find your Fitness simply complete an Application Form or call our Midwest Services Team on (08) 9251 5777 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Communicare Find your Fitness is funded by the Australian Sports Commission through Sport Aus.