A Global Workforce increases the workforce participation of unemployed and underemployed migrants in their area of qualification, skills and experience.
Our program utilises various pathways to assist eligible migrants in their search for employment:
- Guidance on securing work experience and volunteering in an area related to their qualifications or skill set;
- Assisting with creation of resumes, cover letters and selection criteria;
- Recommendations of further educational pathways;
- Attending employability skills workshops and seminars;
- Promoting mentoring opportunities.
What are the benefits of A Global Workforce?
The benefits of our program include:
- Local work experience opportunities;
- A better understanding of employment application process;
- The ability to gain local and compliant qualifications;
- Expanding social and professional networks with industry leaders and other skilled migrants through workshops and seminars;
- Mentoring opportunities with industry executives.
A Global Workforce operates from Cannington, Western Australia. For more details about our locations please click here.
A Global Workforce is available to eligible clients. To check if you meet eligibility criteria, please contact us on (08) 9251 5777.
A Global Workforce is supported by the WA State Government Department of Local Government, Sport and Cultural Industries' Office of Multicultural Interests.