Our program can help you recruit employees from different cultural backgrounds who already have the skills and experience you need, as well as the rights to work in Australia.
Having employees from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds gives you the advantage with your trading partners, and will allow your business to grow networks internationally.
A Global Workforce can provide:
- Employees who are skilled and have the qualifications your require for your industry;
- Employee qualifications that are pre-assessed to meet Australian requirements;
- Employees with the Right to Work in Australia;
- Employees who can help your business to grow.
How will A Global Workforce benefit my business?
By utilising the right employees from CALD backgrounds, A Global Workforce can benefit your business through:
- Understanding Australia’s multicultural consumers;
- Utilising the bilingual skills of our employees to provide better customer service;
- Providing access to new marketing segments and networks;
- Expanding customer bases to overseas markets.
For more information on how A Global Workforce can benefit your business, please contact us on (08) 9251 5777.
A Global Workforce is supported by the WA State Government Department of Local Government and Communities’ Office of Multicultural Interests.