Support, assistance and mentoring to prepare job seekers for work, to find work quickly and to stay in employment.
Our jobactive services can be tailored to support job seekers from all walks of life to get ahead and find a job.
As a job seeker, your jobactive provider can help you to:
- Write a résumé;
- Look for work;
- Prepare for interviews;
- Get skills that local employers need;
- Find and keep a job.
Your jobactive provider will meet with you to help you find work and develop a Job Plan that could include:
- Activities to help you get skills that local employers are looking for;
- Help for you to overcome or manage non vocational issues where relevant;
- Looking for up to 20 jobs each month;
- Work for the Dole or another approved activity for six months each year.
We provide easy access to our jobactive services through nine full-time offices north and south of Perth serving you from Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
We are located in modern and safe facilities close to Centrelink and public transport, have easy access to parking and are accessible for people with a disability. There is Wi-Fi available to assist your job search.