Youth PaTH Employability Skills Training equips young job seekers with the skills and knowledge to enter the workforce and opportunities for engagement with relevant industries and employers.
We enable young people with employability enhancing opportunities and provide an understanding of workplace expectations; both as a potential candidate in the recruitment process and as new employees.
Our training packages include work on a simulated ‘real-life’ work project that nurtures the development of practical skills in problem-solving, team work, leadership and workplace behaviours.
We have an extensive range of employer and industry networks which we utilise to create new connections for our participants. Our industry partners take part in information sessions, industry visits, mock interviews and career centres.
What are the benefits of Youth PaTH training?
Our pre-employment training benefits young job seekers by:
- Tailoring a training and career plan;
- Developing an understanding of the various industries and career options available;
- Learning work place expectations, what employers want and what to expect when going out into the work force;
- Learning how to work as part of a team and effectively communicate with others in a professional capacity;
- Gaining exposure to the work place or a work like environment.
Who is Youth PaTH training for?
To be eligible for our program you need to be registered with our Jobactive services who will refer you to one of our available programs.
Our training is based at the following locations in Western Australia:
- West Perth
Our safe and modern facilities are within close proximity to Centrelink for your convenience, with easy access to public transport, parking and disability access.
For more details about our Employment Services sites please click here.
For any enquiries about YouthPaTH training, you can contact our team on (08) 9251 5777 or ETS@communicare.org.au.
Employability Skills Providers are funded by the Australian Government.