Our Financial Counselling Services help people to address current problems they may be having with money.
Our financial counsellors provide a free, independent and confidential service offering solutions to immediate financial problems and advice on how to manage your own financial stability.
What are the benefits of Financial Counselling Services?
Our Financial Counselling Services can benefit you by:
- Formally assessing individual financial situations;
- Providing support in developing your own budget;
- Advocating and negotiating with creditors;
- Referring to other useful services within our organisation and the wider community;
- Providing advice around outstanding debts;
- Relaying consumer credit and bankruptcy information.
Who is Financial Counselling Services for?
Our Financial Counselling Services is an inclusive service for all individuals and families seeking information about their finance.
How can Financial Counselling Services be accessed?
Our service is provided by appointment only and by ringing one central phone number.
Our Financial Counselling Services are delivered from two locations across the metropolitan area:
- Our office in Cannington, Western Australia. For more details and hours of operation, please click here.
- Our office in MIrrabooka, Western Australia. For more details and hours of operation, please click here.
All are accessible by public transport and with access to free parking.
To discuss our Financial Counselling Services in further detail, please call us on (08) 9251 5777.
Communicare Inc. is a member of the Financial Counselling Network.