Family and Relationship Services (FaRS) helps strengthen families and communities. Working alongside parents to make them feel more confident about their skills; we work to enhance the developmental, behavioural, social and emotional needs of our children.
Our program offers a diverse range of services which aim to increase participation in community life to reinforce family and community functioning, including:
- Information and referrals to other support services;
- Education and skills training through our courses and seminars;
- Outreach services; and
- Capacity building and development.
Family and Relationship Services also provides primarily early intervention and prevention services to all types of families at any stage in their relationship.
What are the benefits of Family and Relationship Services?
Parents and carers who participate in Family and Relationships Services may benefit from it by:
- Learning more about their children’s development, behaviour and social and emotional needs;
- Building their capacity to maintain connections with other families and services;
- Maximise their confidence about their parenting skills.
Who are our Family and Relationship Services for?
Family and Relationship Services is available for anyone parenting, or caring for a child up to 18 years of age and living in the following areas:
- Belmont – Ascot - Redcliffe
- East Victoria Park - Carlisle
- Perth Airport;
- Rivervale – Kewdale - Cloverdale
- Serpentine – Jarrahdale;
- South Perth;
- Victoria Park – Lathlain - Burswood
Our Family and Relationship Services operate from Cannington, Western Australia. For more details about our locations please click here.
To find out how our service can benefit you, please contact us at email@example.com.
Effective from October 2nd 2017 Clan WA has become part of Communicare Inc.
Family and Relationship Services is funded by the Australian Government Department of Social Services.