Communicare Inc. RTO gladly welcomes two new highly esteemed schools to become providers of our Auspice accredited CGEA qualifications (Certificates I,II,III).
Following the 20th anniversary of our Communicare Inc. RTO, Chisolm College (Inglewood) and Prendiville Catholic College (Ocean Reef) joined ten of our other providers that we Auspice from our Training Accreditation Council (TAC) Vocational Education and Training (VET) programs, centred around our accredited Certificates in General Education for Adults I,II,III.
The CGEA programs are literacy and numeracy focused covering core subject areas such as life skills and numeracy and literacy applications across people, process and environment.
The programs utilise competency-based learning and teaching methodologies, incorporating an inclusive and flexible assessment approach across demonstration, simulation, role play, written test and verbal questioning.
This is a strategic growth area for our organisation and after revising the curriculum, strategic promotion and successful tender bids, we have now formed partnerships with 12 Auspice schools and education centres across Perth.
Now delivering 450 packages per annum, we work to engage with all students and young people that require alternative education program pathways to support education and employment outcomes.
Our current Auspice schools and Education centres include:
- Seven Oaks College (Cannington - 2019)
- Coodanup College (Coodanup (2019 V2)
- Cyril Jackson School (Bassendean - 2019)
- Fairbridge College (Fairbridge - 2019)
- St Francis (Maddington - 2019)
- Bassendean Engagement Centre (Bassendean - 2019)
- Communicare Academy CaRE school (Kenwick - 2019)
- Department of Education, Alternative Education Program, Mentor4U (South Metropolitan - 2020 V2)
- Department of Training and Workforce Development, Jobs and Skills, Youth at Risk Program (2020)
- Chisholm Catholic College (Inglewood -2020)
- Prendiville Catholic College (Ocean Reef - 2020)
- Port CaRE school (Hamilton Hill - 2018)
Huge congratulations to the team for the successful working arrangements that have developed over the course of this year – your passion and continued commitment means we can extend the crucial support we provide students in creating their futures.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER