We are excited to introduce Children's Contact Service (CCS), our new fee-for-service program which will begin operating in May 2018.
The CCS is designed to help separated families experiencing conflict or difficulties with parenting arrangements. The CCS will provide a safe, neutral and supportive environment for children to establish or maintain a relationship with the parent they do not live with and other family members.
The CCS will provide the following services:
- A comprehensive intake, screening and assessment process to identify the individual needs and requirements of adults looking to utilise our service;
- An on-site orientation to show children around the premises;
- Facilitated changeovers which manage the exchange of children from one parent to another;
- Supervised contact visits where the interaction between child and parent can be monitored, and
- Supported contact visits which take place on-site with one or more families who have been assessed by our staff as requiring minimal supervision or intervention.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER