Our volunteers generously donate their time to aid the delivery of our essential community services and support the needs of our clients.
Why should I volunteer for Communicare?
The benefits of becoming a volunteer with us include:
- Applying your talents, skills and knowledge to practical work;
- Achieving a sense of purpose;
- Developing a greater knowledge of the community;
- Learning new skills and building upon your existing skill set;
- Help with your future career pathways;
- Enjoy working in an area of interest and need.
What are the requirements of volunteers at Communicare?
All of our volunteers are required to provide two professional references and hold an up-to-date National Police Certificate (no older than six months).
How do I get involved?
If you are interested in volunteering at Communicare, please visit our careers page to view current volunteer vacancies.