Our volunteers generously donate their time to aid the delivery of our essential community services and support the needs of our clients.
Why should I volunteer for Communicare?
The benefits of becoming a volunteer with us include:
- Applying your talents, skills and knowledge to practical work;
- Achieving a sense of purpose;
- Developing a greater knowledge of the community;
- Learning new skills and building upon your existing skill set;
- Help with your future career pathways;
- Enjoy working in an area of interest and need.
What are the requirements of volunteers at Communicare?
All of our volunteers are required to provide two character references, a current National Police Certificate no older than six months, COVID-19 vaccination certificate and a working with children check.
How do I get involved?
If you are interested in volunteering at Communicare, please visit our careers page to view current volunteer vacancies or email firstname.lastname@example.org