Established as part of our annual Christmas Appeal, Corporate Claus brings together the business community to help disadvantaged children and families in Western Australia.
The festive season should be a happy occasion for families, but we know that is not always the case. Often it is a socially isolating time for those doing it tough.
Through our appeal, businesses big and small have assisted thousands of families in need with gifts and food vouchers.
This year, many families are facing unprecedented financial stress due to the economic impacts of COVID-19. As a result, the demands for gifts and cash donations this Christmas is expected to rise dramatically. We need the business community to rally together and help now more than ever before.
Become a Corporate Claus today!
Want to get involved?
Simply register your interest and we will be in touch to discuss how we can create a campaign unique to your business.
We also encourage you to share the exciting news and inspire other organisations to follow your lead. You can do this in several ways, and we will provide you with a Corporate Claus pack containing everything you need:
What are the benefits?
- A tailored link to your very own giving portal for staff and business partners to contribute to your fundraising efforts;
- Digital assets to share on your social media, intranet and website to celebrate your involvement.
In return for supporting our Christmas Appeal, your business will receive many promotional benefits to thank you for your kind generosity, including:
What happens to your donations?
- Acknowledgement of your support on our corporate website;
- Acknowledgement of your support on our social media channels and,
- Acknowledgement of your support in our Annual Report.
- All funds raised will provide families in need with food vouchers or gifts this Christmas.
If you would like to make a donation now, click here
For more information please contact:
Angela Murphy - Senior Partnership and Fundraising Advisor
Phone: 6370 0016