Making a donation to Communicare supports our dynamic not-for-profit organisation and our high quality, holistic and integrated community services that make a difference to people’s lives.
A donation of any amount will help us to empower people to participate safely and fully in their communities, such as:
- Aiding the development and wellbeing of our children;
- Assisting and enriching positive family functioning and safety;
- Supporting and guiding humanitarian entrants and skilled migrants through their initial settlement journey;
- Improving opportunities for job seekers to find, secure and maintain meaningful employment;
- Strengthening the community safety of our families impacted by domestic violence;
- Providing at-risk youth with a pathway that reconnects them with their education.
We rely on the generosity of community members to help support disadvantaged individuals and families in times of crisis. Money that is donated to Communicare is also utilised for items and services such as food vouchers and hampers, winter blankets and other forms of Emergency Relief.
As a not-for-profit organisation, we rely on financial donation to provide essential services that create strong, safe and inclusive local communities.
Donations can be made at any time of the year, and all donations to Communicare directly contribute towards the long-term success of the high-quality services we provide to our clients.
All donations over $2 are tax deductible and are exempt from administration fees, which means 100% of all donations go straight to those in need.
To donate to Communicare, please use the Paypal button below:
One of the most important ways that you can support Communicare is to set up a small, regular donation to help make our income more certain and measurable.
This method of donation enables us to effectively plan and improve the delivery of our services.
To set up a regular donation of $10 to Communicare, please use the button below:
For further information about Donations, please email our Finance team at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (08) 9251 5777.