The South East Metro Parenting Support Service responds to universal family issues by strengthening the skills of parents and guardians.
Our program consists of formal parenting programs, information sessions, group and peer-led work, individual consultations and referrals to specialist agencies; ensuring that family units have access to the professional assistance they need.
What are the benefits of our Parenting Support Services?
Parents may benefit from working with our parenting support workers, by:
- Understanding the stages of child development;
- Building parental knowledge, skills and confidence;
- Identifying and accessing local community support services;
- Managing challenges of parenting children from infancy and childhood through to teenage years;
- Developing strategies to successfully manage issues.
- Services are free and no referral is needed.
Who are our Parenting Support Services for?
Our Parenting Services can be accessed by anyone parenting a child up to 18 years of age, living in the Local Government areas of:
- South Perth;
- Victoria Park;
To find out how our service can benefit you, please contact our Parenting Support Services Coordinator on (08) 9251 5777 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The South East Metro Parenting Support Service is funded through the Western Australian State Department of Local Government, Sport and Cultural Industries.